A Beautiful Whim-- In the Beginning, There Were Beads~!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

| | |
So, some of you might know me from my personal blog-- to those of you who are new to my world, I give you a warm welcome :)

This blog will be here to tell you everything you could ever need to know about the business known as A Beautiful Whim-- information about special product lines, listings of where you can find our wares, and maybe a special "behind the scenes" look at what goes into our creative process. You'll hear from me once in a while, but this will mostly be my husband's metaphorical playground.

Ryan's facial expression is the grown-up equivalent of "I don't want to play in the sandbox with you anymore"~!


This will be a place for you to get to know us, and to get to know our products. We both look forward to taking this journey with you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment