New Supplies!

Friday, March 23, 2012

| | |
Do you all like the new look of the blog? I'm ridiculously excited about it!

As I mentioned over on a recent post on my personal blog, I was having a not-so-great day. But I have the best husband in the world, and he knew exactly how to make me smile.

He brought home pretty beads for me.


The two white strands are both agate-- we needed some larger white stones, and they fit the bill perfectly!-- and the really pretty one in the middle is called Chrysocolla.

I've had my eye on the Chrysocolla ever since I saw it. It's the exact color and shape that I was looking for, for quite some time now. Keep your eyes peeled for some gorgeous necklaces and earrings using these stones! If all goes according to plan, some of these stones will make their way onto the display before the next market day.

Speaking of, it'll be the same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel as it always is. Those who are in the area, we look forward to seeing you there~!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the colors in these earrings! Beautiful!

I can't believe the deal you got on those doorknobs- I would have been skipping with delight! I'd love to see them when you find a place for them! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a delightful comment!

mel said...

Those white strands are gorgeous! What a nice gift to bring home! I especially like the tear shaped ones, would love to see what you make with those.

Post a Comment