From Stones... To Stunning!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

| | |
So, I know that last week I posted about the new stones-- the chrysocolla and white agate. Since I'm hard at work with an earring challenge over on my personal blog, I decided to put those new stones to good use and make a pair of earrings using one of the new stones. Which one?

Yup-- you guessed it-- the Chrysocolla!
I absolutely love the colors in these stones. So elegant and beautiful!

It was so hard to capture the color in these stones~
I love the way these earrings turned out. They are a classic design, the kind of jewelry that could go equally well with jeans or that "little black dress"-- to a fun night on the town, or the grocery store.

Keep your eyes out for more designs from "A Beautiful Whim." Until next time~!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I love that stone! I have one huge oval left, begging to be wire-wrapped or something like that but I keep hoarding it.

Unknown said...

Wow how stunning! Great job and I love your board! I have some beads like these; but wasn't sure what to do with them. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I am starting with a new stamp company very soon, Queen Kat Designs.
They have some awesome designs! I've got the best of both crafts: jewelry and paper. Thanks again.

Post a Comment